LBT2PH Vs HBPH

Hi everyone! Thanks to Ed May’s help, I have the confirmation that to export data from Rhino/Grasshopper to PHPP software we have to follow the directions in the video tutorials he made “Honeybee-PH”. However the LBT2PH videos are an ‘older’ version of the plugin which they have since replaced with the ‘new’ HB-PH plugin. So, as Ed May advice me, right now, it would be best to follow the videos in the Playlist “Honeybee-PH”. Unfortunately, it is all geared around WUFI-Passive exports, but the main modeling workflow is identical - with the one difference of the export at the end.

https://ph-tools.github.io/honeybee_grasshopper_ph/quick_start/#3b-hbjson--phpp

Ciao Domenico e benvenuto.
Forse vorrai fare una breve introduzione agli amici utenti che seguono il forum sul vostro lavoro?

In breve: dopo aver iniziato a seguire i video tutorial realizzati da Ed May, “Intro to LBT2PH” sono arrivato ad un punto dove il file excel del PHPP che selezionavo per poter poi esportare i dati dal modello di Rhino non funzionava come doveva. Ho contattato via mail, allora, Ed May che mi ha prontamente spiegato quanto riportato nel messaggio da me scritto inizialmente.
Spero sia tutto chiaro.
Grazie!

2 Mi Piace